Hi all! My name's Cornèlia and since july 2012 I'm living in the beautiful south of Spain - Málaga. I've studied spanish and catalan filology in the University of Barcelona and then I gone for one year to study in Poland (Poznan). I love travelling, meeting people, knowing new countries, cities, cultures. I have a lot of interestes like cinema (I'm great fan of Almodovar, Amenabar and Akin... also other spanish and turkish directores), theology, aviation, IIWW, spanish civil war, Middle Ages, dance (I dance belly dance since I was a little girl)... and much more.
Actually I'm also sending postcards and it's really funny. I love receiving a real mail with handwrited cards, short notes or bigger letters.
Please check my favourites (http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Meritxell/gallery/favourites), there you can find a kind of postcards I'd really, really like to receive, like for example:
• Euskal Herria - I´m in love with Basque Country
• I'm very close to the arabic culture cause I'm muslim (my muslim name´s سارینا), so that would be nice to receive something relationed to Islam, mosque views, cityviews of Cairo, Algeria, muslim people in traditional clothes, girls in hijab and so on :)
• people's life, people in traditional clothes, folk
• french style (I like le Chat Noir and french cafés!), Paris (Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre Dame, Pigalle, Châtelet...)
• map cards (also metro maps!)
• aviation - planes, aeroport views
• art - my favourite painters are Salvador Dalí and Joan Miró. You can send me a painting of any famous artist from your region.
• little kids!
• summer, beaches, palm trees. I love summer, seaside and warm weather :)
• super colorful & 'sweet' postcards
I also will be glad with the turistic cards with nice wiev and the name of the city on it.
But please, NO handmade, animals, adcards, snow/winter (I really don´t like cold weather :)), cards which show nothing, cartoons or flowers.
If you don't know what to write just tell me something about you. You can write your favourite poem, song-text or citation. I also like drawings, stickers, stamps... feel free to do what you want with my postcard! I like creative people.