Hi! I'm a mom of two boys (18 and 20 yo) and a servant of three cute siberian cats :)
I like reading, listening to music, playing games and watching my favourite movies time and time again.
I'm really interested in Asian (especially Japanese) cultures.
I love cats :)
I don't have many cards I don't wanna receive, but I have lots I'd love to get (not a must, just suggestions - I know the world is full of beautiful cards I don't even know to ask for) - list below.
If you think there's too much I like, just don't read them all :)
I just like so many things and I really love cards about them :D
Here's my ideas if needed, not in any particular order (+ some more can be seen on my Favourites I haven't listed :D ) :
- Pandas / Red pandas
- Cats / Tigers / Other felines
- Polar bears / Bears
- Raccoons / Skunks
- Ladybirds / Bumblebees
- Baby animals
- Owls / Small birds
- Marilyn Monroe
- Meiko Kaji
- Koji Murofushi
- Infernal Affairs (Tony Leung, Edison Chen, Shawn Yue etc.)
- House of flying daggers (Takeshi Kaneshiro, Andy Lau etc.)
- Memoirs of a geisha (Zhang Ziyi, Ken Watanabe etc.)
- Studio Ghibli's animes (Totoro, Ponyo etc.)
- Everything Japanese / other Asian
- Chocolate / Candy
- Coffee / Cocoa / Tea
- Ice cream / Sorbet
- Cola / Sprite etc.
- Berries / Fruit
- Everything baked
- Road signs etc.
- Mailboxes / Phonebooths
- Stairs / Staircases
- Doors / Windows / Walls
- Street lights
- Stark landscapes / Autumn
- Parasols / Umbrellas
- Old toys
- Old radios / phones / cameras etc.
- Old steam engines / trains
- Old ads
- Old Christmas / Easter / Flower cards
- Movie posters
- Bicycles / Motorbikes
- Feng shui / Zen
- UFC (Miesha Tate, Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Matt Hughes, Georges St-Pierre)