Hi, I am Elf, I have been postcrossing for about 3 more years. I like to receive all kinds of cards, but if you send me cards as follows, that will be more wonderful.
1. White & Black movies, American, French or Italian movies or European movies;
Isabelle Adjani, Juliette Binoche, Sophia Loren and actress from Golden-time in hollywood
2. Life about famous writers, musicians, painters( Van gogh, Monet), and other artists who have engaged in art ;
3. Cards from old magazines, for instance, Life, Vogue,Times, National Geographic;
4. Symbolic place( Tower, Plaza) in your country;
5. Photography card;
6. Horse, deer, moose, leopard, tiger;
7. University cards in your country;
8. Cards with cartoon illustrations, Inge look will be greater.
9. No ad cards and envelopes,please.
10. No Religious card, no dogs and cats.
If coming from the USA, would you mind send me a card of your state, it is so wonderful if I can collect all the 50 states. I now have cards from 29 states and one special distrcit, Ohio, Missouri, Minnesota, California, Pennsylvania, Wyoming, Montana, Georgia, Illinois, N.Y., Florida, Oregon, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Arizona, Indiana, Kansas, Rhode Island, Nevada, Michigan, Texas, Iowa, Hawaii, New Mexico, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Kentucky and Washington D.C. .
You can tell me something about why you choose this card, which books and movies you like, any jokes or sayings in your place, any customs and prejudices that others may take it for granted, your wishes, your fears, your special hobbies, your dreaming living place if possible.
Teeny-tiny advice: please make sure that the address is clearly written, sometimes the staff in the post office may find it so hard to recognize that they will set aside the card until it is been recognized again. In this way, I can not receive your card in time.
My postcrossing collection is here: