My name's Milada and I live in Prague - the capital of the Czech Republic. I´m a 55-year-old teacher, I live with my husband and we have two grown-up kids. I like going bowling, cross-stitch, growing plants, flowers, reading books. I have two cats (one is ragdoll) and my daughter has a dog and 2 cats.
What I enjoy most about postcrossing is choosing the right postcard for the right person.(Please try to do the same :))
Postcrossers from Finland, write to me in Finnish. I'm only learning, so please try to use simple sentences but try to write as much as possible, as it is very good practice for me - kiitos paljon).
- Icons of Countries series postcards ( I already have China, Singapore and The USA)
- Greetings from... (I already have Australia, Azerbaijan, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia,Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, The United Kingdom. The USA, Ukraine). I can send you Greetings from The Czech Republic in return.
- aurora borealis, rainbows, sunrise, sunset, nice landscape
- owls painted by Inga Paltser
- cats by illustrator Séverine Pineaux
- Makoto Muramatsu cats
- illustrations by Irina Zeniuk (cats), Oxana Zaika, Leonid Affremov, Susan Wheeler, Nina Chen, Francien van Westering, Thomas Kinkade, Irina Garmashova - cats, Marjolein Bastin, John Patrick O'Brien, Nicky Boehme, Fred Swan, Terry Redlin, Derk Hansen, Renate Koblinger, Aleksey Dolotov, Anna Hollerer
- Art by Kagaya
- Leslie Anne Ivory cats
- Raija Nokkala cards
- Moomin (from Finland)- please Postcrossers from Finland send them to me as I like them a lot :)
- Mary Cicely Barker's Fairies
- UNESCO heritage- penguins, pandas,hedgehogs, butterflies, squirrels
- owls (as my surname means "owl" in English :))
- flowers, especially spring flowers(tulips, daffodils, lilies of the valley, snowdrops)
- sea (beaches, seashells, underwater life etc.)
- china (porcelain), cups, teapots
- Nouvelles Images (I can send you some, too, in return), multiples,
- Easter cards
- Christmas cards (in December)
- birthday cards (in September)
- metro (subway) maps
I like nice stamps and stickers as well, so if you have some, put them on your postcard.
PLEASE DON´T SEND anime, manga, Disney, Pixar, folded cards, free cards, self-printed, ad cards and PLEASE no insects and snakes.
Be so kind and DATE YOUR POSTCARD.
Thank you very much and happy postcrossing!