Originally from Sarawak (on the island of Borneo) but currently staying in Kuala Lumpur. Love traveling (have been to most of the Southeast Asian countries except The Philippines and East Timor), collecting postcards (visit my blog) and banknotes (Matthew07 on Colnect).
My postcard preference:
1. Written, stamped, with date written, nice stamps, and sent from the country of origin
2. Card preference:
* City skyline and nightview
* Capital city postcards with the name of the capital on it (preferably single view). If you're from the US, it could be state capitals as well
* Mathematics, science and astronomy
* Christmas and New Year postcards (not folded cards) are welcome during festive seasons
* Specially designed postcrossing meetup cards
* Cards sent using EUROPA stamps. If you can find card with similar/related image that would be even better.
I don't really like ad and art cards, homemade cards, 'normal and typical view' postcards like tree, beach, sunset view (except those cards with the name of the country in front, like Caribbean countries). I am sure there're other people who like this kind of cards.
I appreciate nice stamps. My other hobbies are travelling and collecting banknotes and coins. My Colnect profile: http://colnect.com/en/collectors/collector/Matthew07
Jika anda berasal dari Brunei atau Indonesia, kamu boleh tulis dalam bahasa Indonesia/Melayu.
Si vous êtes de la France, vous pouvez m'écrire en la langue francais.
Happy Postcrossing. :)