Hello :) On 6th August 2022 I activated my account after 2 years break, so don't be surprised due to the difference of number between my sent and received cards. It is good to be back, I can't wait for your cards :)
My name is Andrea and I am 33 years old. I am interested in foreign languages and history, I like traveling, visiting castles, reading, movies, music (I am absolutely crazy about Rammstein), puzzles etc. I will be happy if you write something in your native language (with translation into English), something about you, something interesting about your country or place where you live, some interesting story that you have experienced or about your dreams and wishes. You can send me whatever you choose, I love surprise and I like every card I receive, but my favourite cards are with:
- castles and chateaus
- interesting architectural or historical buildings in your country (Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, pyramides...)
- UNESCO sites from your country
- cartes maximum
- greetings from ... cards (by postallove)
- lavender and Provence landscapes or style
- pin up
- keep calm
- illustrated cards, for example M.Brožová, L.Ernestová, L.Gnedkova, I.Zeniuk (Blue cats), M.Marquis, G.Boissonnard...
- candlesticks, lanterns
- unusual cards (puzzle, 3D, wooden...)
- steampunk (especially) and gothic themes
- paintings from famous painters (Van Gogh, Klimt, Picasso, Waterhouse...)
- minerals, interesting stones/rocks, fossils
- rats, marmots, groundhogs (like Punxsutawney Phil), beavers, otters
If you still don't have any idea, try to look at my favourites
I collect stamps, so if you can, please use some interesting and nice stamps from your country :)
You can draw something, decorate it by stickers, washi tapes etc., your fantasy is unlimited :)
You can send me Christmas card in December. You can also send me some birthday card around my B-day.
Please, don't send your postcard in the envelope, I want the stamp to be marked, and I prefer handwritten card. Only very fragile cards (like wooden etc.) can be sent in the envelope, if it is necessary. Or if you want to send me some gift with your card of course :)
I also collect bookmarks, so you can send me some nice one with your card together in the envelope. I love tea, fridge magnets or used stamps too :)
Thank you very much for reading till the end and happy postcrossing!