we are Martina (46 years old) and Zuzka (19 years old).
Martina likes to go on trips, likes to travel and photograph.
Zuzka likes to play the piano, reads sings, paints and does kravmaga (self-defense).
We would like to collect postcards of the capital from every country.
If you can help us, it will be great.
We also collect magnets. If you can put the magnet in the envelope with the postcard, it would be great. (magnet of your city or country).
Or post stamps or key ring or coaster. thank you very much.
Please don't send us cartoon postcards.
We like postcards as photographs. Photos yes. not animated - PLEASE
We like real postcards. Real photos. (not cartoon, not manual, not advertising). I also buy postcards. It's not a cheap business. Therefore, it is fair to get a real postcard in return.
If you want some advise which postcards will please us, we will be very happy for postcards;
- Capital city
- any city
- classic touristic postcard
- beach, palm trees, sea, ocean
- turtle (photos not animated)
- parrot (photos not animated)
- greetings from ...
- world famous buildings and natural phenomena - Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Great Wall, Kremlin, Disneyland, Niagara Falls, Northern Lights etc..
- world famous things - windmill, clogs, samovar, matreshka
- Photographs of contemporary royal families
- 3D postcard
- Movie Postcards Harry Potter, Twilight Saga, Friends, Titanic, Chronicles of Narnia, Hunger Games, Fantastic Beasts, Divergence ..
We also collect t-shirts from different countries together.
Martina also collects postage stamps and coaster (cork coaster for a drink with a picture / name of the state / city)
Zuzka collects a key pendant and pencils (pen, ballpoint pen) with names of countries or cities, and she loves canvas bags.
we love books and movies like Harry Potter, Twillight Saga, Chronicles of Narnia, Hunger Games. And TV shows like F.R.I.E.N.D.S
We do a lot of direct swap. We like to correspond and exchange postcards and small gifts. Thanks to Postcrossing we met many nice people from different countries. Thank you very much for exchanging beautiful postcards and magnets. Thank you for your willingness. If you want to exchange postcards, write to us. We look forward to further exchanges.
I am very responsible and always register my cards as soon as I receive them.
I have always read your profile and always try to pick something that I think you will like.
P.S. I'm sorry about my English. I'm writing with a translator. I do not speak English.