Hello there, my name is Martin.
I like music (classic, rock, jazz, swing), books (reading), my job (translator of Russian and Ukrainian), movies (art and old school), God (catholic), Beer (all kinds).
- everything related above mentioned,
- Nature (Landscapes - most of all forrest, rivers, watterfalls, mountains, rocks; rainbow; archaeological and paleontological finds and places), better single, than multiview.
- Castles, Palaces, Churches, Cathedrals (nice architecture in general),
- Art (most of all classical),
and most of all: Ayvazovsky and Shishkin (except these: https://www.zonerama.com/MKotekGalerie/Album/5192469, https://www.zonerama.com/MKotekGalerie/Album/5192466)
- Trains, Locomotives and all related to Railway.
- cards with St. Martin and St. Joachim (paintings, statues etc.)
- nice Christmas and Easter card are also welcome at the right time
- I falled in love with cards of historical uniforms (postmen, army, territorial army etc.): https://www.zonerama.com/MKotekGalerie/Album/7026624
No cartoons, flowers or cute animals, please! No ad, hand-made card and so on..
Also nice stamps i like... :-) But, I´m not a collector.
It is better (when it is not to expensive for you) to send me a card in an envelope. If you will send a card in envelope, please, add some souvenir for me, like stamps, tickets from your theatre, museum, public transport or something like that, also labels from beer or other drinks, cheese and other food and so on... But everything only yours, local, national! /I don´t wanna to receive a label from Pepsi or Orbit chewingumm, Nike, Puma etc. :-)/ Little calendars are also welcome. And I really like holy cards = cards of saints!
A NEW IDEA: please, send me pictures of musical intruments, but only photos or realistic pictures, without musicians, and not only a part of picture, pls. Here you can look at my collection: https://www.zonerama.com/MKotekGalerie/Album/5210664
I am a Prague lover: pls write me, if you ever visited Prague, how did you like it, what exspecially did you like etc.
Don´t forget to write a date and sign your card legibly.
Thanks all of you!