Hello postcrossers :-)
I'm Marina, life in Hannover/Germany and love to recieve cards from all over the world (with nice Stamps). But please don't (!) send them in an envelope & no AD-Cards please!
What I like:
- Food-motives like colourfull sweets, fruits, cakes and cookies, chocolate a.s.o. ...
(... no fish/mushrooms please !!!)
- Royalty (if your country have)
- "Keep calm and ..." - Postcards
- Nostalgic (!) AD-Cards are ok
- Jewellery / Diamonds ;-)
- Magic (spec. Siegfried & Roy / White Tigers/Lions, Houdini, Ehrlich Brothers)
- Architecture / Famous/ancient Buildings / Lost Places
- BBC Sherlock Holmes (and older Movies/Series from SH)
- Inge Löök (Old Ladies) !
- Old Clocks
- Circus-Motives, Commedia dell'Arte
- Motives with Tea (Teapots & Cups) and Books
- Art Nouveau (William Morris, Mucha, Horta, Hiroshige u.s.w.)
- Kitchen/Bathroom-motives: Antique, modern, funny - whatever.
- Antique Motives, spec. Maps (color / black&white / sepia)
- Antique maritime Motives
- Music-Motives (Instruments, Notes, Lady Gaga, Classic)
- Tintin (Tim & Struppi), Blake & Mortimer, Gaston, Charlie Brown & friends, Smurfs, Loriot
- Gotochi Cards
- Postcard from Atelier Nouvelles Images
- Kalligraphie, Ornaments
- Colourfull Bicycles or Post-Boxes
- Colourfull Flowers, Trees, Landscape (waterfalls)
- Typical funny colorfull Souvenir-Cards
- November & December Christmas-Cards are very welcome ;-)
- Fotos from the city you life
But - if you have none of this versions at home: No problem - surprise me !!! I'll be happy about every card I find in my post-box ;-) and I'm not picky !
If you want, write on the card a phrase who makes you happy on a really bad day or help you to stay calm when you're stressed. If you write that in your home-language - please translate it for me :-)
Or - if you had a good idea for this: What for your opinion is a "Must-see" if I ever visit your city/country ! I would love to read about special interesting places I would never find in books or guides.
Please DON'T FORGET dating your card and write your Name & ID on it :-) !!!
If we swap cards - please write your name & Postcrossing-Name !
+++ If you got the chance :
PLEASE scan the card you send me !!!
I've no chance to do that ! +++
Best wishes from Hannover/Germany !!! Marina
PS: My Avatar is a photo I made for a foto-competition 2013-spring - I don't won :-) but I still like the picture !