Sorry but my english is very bad because learned it a long time ago, at school..
So I introduce myself: I do not work anymore, I'm retired and I take care of my grand children (7 and 4 years). Before I worked in a large telecommunications company in Human Ressources
I love animals (I had cats) and I work a lot in my garden where I try to bring in wild animals (birds, hedgehogs, frogs) ..) No pesticide or fertilizer ..
I collect also the orchises but not wild orchises ... I prefer see them in the nature...
I always do my best choosing a card according to my addresses' preferences and hope they can kindly do the same. Thanks a million to all who care.
I would like to receive cards (and no multiview cards, please ) from
- major sites
- Unesco sites
- happy and cheerful faces of old women ...(I find them if tenderizing...)
- funny cards
- Old ladies by Inge Löök
From Inge Löök. I've got the Numbers:
* the Aunties: 1,2, 4, 5, 6 , 7, 8, 10, 11, 12,14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21,23, 24,
27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, 38, 40, 44, 47, 48, 49, 50, 52, 54, 55,
56, 57, 63, 64, 110, 608, 40463, 45110, 46513, 49450, 50300, 50326,
52695, 55591, 56132, 56420, 58893, 67551
* the garden: 110, 117, 119
* Christmas: 202, 212, 216
- with animals like that of the series of the Blue or Orange Cat ( Irina Zeniuk ), Séverine Pineaux, Béatrix Potter, ...
- others like that of Mila Marquis etc...
- cards with alphabets
- meetings postcrossing
- Christmas cards in december are very welcome. Birthday cards in August, too.
I'm also interested in postcards edited by a museum showing an item of their collection.
- Art Nouveau (Alphonse Mucha, Gallé, Lalique, Grüber ..)
- Symbolism (Gustav Klimt)
But please - only send a card from YOUR country, not from a country where you spent your vacations and no card showing something that is not from your country - card and ID from the same country. please. Thank you!
Do not forget to check in my cards to avoid duplicate cards....
Thank you !
Happy postcrossing !
(Write the date on the postcard,plz.)
Pour les francophones, venez sur le groupe FB francophone Postcrossing : https://www.facebook.com/groups/423948777640838/