My name is Mariana and I live in Brody (Lviv), Ukraine. I'm easy-going and relaxed, and I like comfort and good things in life. I'm a culture buff, I enjoy all sorts and forms of art: fine arts, architecture, design, literature, cinema, theatre... you name it! I'm also fascinated by the diversity of cultures, so anything representing your country will make me happy.
Still don't know what card to send? Here are some ideas:
- patterns, textiles, laces, tiles, tapestries
- folk crafts: woodwork, pottery, needlework, beadwork, toys, musical instruments
- footwear: ballerina shoes, high-heeled stilettos, rubber boots, sneakers, lace-ups, slippers
- lanterns, candles and candlesticks, street lamps, lampshades, unusual lamps, holiday lights, picturesque lighthouses
- close-ups: raindrops, autumn leaves, petals, buttons, berries, shells
- indigenous people/culture
- national/regional costumes (photos/drawings of separate clothes items or people wearing clothes)
- landmarks: castles, palaces, religious buildings (I prefer single views)
- typical buildings (including doors, windows, stairs, and interesting architectural details)
If you don't have any of the postcards listed above, send me something that you like yourself.
I will be glad to read a comment on what is on the postcard as well as something about you. I'd love to learn about your firsts: your first friend, crush, pet, tattoo, job, trip abroad, or book you've read/liked...
I prefer my cards written and stamped, without an envelope. Drawings and interesting stamps are very much appreciated.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Dear Postcrossing community!
Thanks so much to each and every one of you who have sent your messages of help and support. It fills me with joy and hope for humanity to see this kind of support.
If you want to get a glimpse of what is going on, check https://war.ukraine.ua/
Peace and love from Ukraine!