Hello, dear friends!
My name is Maria. I'm 33 and live in Minsk, Belarus. I'm married and we've got a son, Pavel by name, 2 y.o.
I prefer reading detective stories (especially by Nora Roberts and Tatyana Polyakova), watching different sci-fy movies and TV series (for ex., Supernatural, Legend of the Seeker, Criminal Minds) and listen to almost all kinds of music (still music band HURTS is my # 1:). I like travelling though while I've been only to Russia, Poland, Greece, Great Britain, France and Ukraine. And I like travelling around my beautiful country (if you happen to be here and love nature as much as I do, I advise you to visit Braslav Lakes National park - that's a really unique place!).
Though ANY postcard would be a really nice present (just please not ad), still there are some kinds of postcards I really adore. They are postcards showing:
* unique, special places from your country/city, something typical for your home place or describing it, interesting and historical buildings, UNESCO sites
* exotic (those that can't be found in Belarus) or marine animals (whales, seals, dolphins,..) These postcards get special interest from my son))) He loves animals)
* landscapes, seascapes (I especially like National Parks views)
* palaces and castles
* small, almost fairy-tale cottages
* fairy tale, fantasy and cartoon characters, especially Winnie-the-Pooh, Masha and the Bear, Barboskiny (not sure if any postcard exists) and Chicken Little, but not only. My son loves such postcards so much!))
* TV series like Supernatural, Torchwood, Buffy (Angel), The Legend of the Seeker, Merlin, Pride&Prejudice(BBC)
* any postcard from my favourites where you can find only cards I haven't received yet, but which I'd like to receive.
Many thanks to everyone who sends us a postcard. I really appreciate it. Wish to hear from you soon! Have a good day!