Hi Postcrossers! :)
My name is Maria. My family is my husband and 2 daughters. As a child I loved getting postcards and writing letters in the mail and now I'm so glad to join this project! I live in Russia, Korolyov city (it's near Moscow). My city is a science city, space capital of Russia. It is named after Russian scientist and constructor of rocket technology Sergey Korolev. I love my city, it's small, but very beautiful. I would be very happy to receive postcards from all over the world. Love to travel, read books, watch movies and visit the theater. I will wait for your postcard ;)
I would love the following types (it's just possible options):
-postcards with city views, typical tourist postcards
- Reproductions of famous artists
- National postcards
- Cards with national recipes (it would be interesting to cook it)
- FOTW (there are already United States, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Costa Rica, Israel, France,EU, Japan)
- Icons of Countries from your country (there are already United States, France)
- Inge Löök
- Vintage Reprints & Retro (especially Vintage style Christmas cards in December)
- Petson and Findus (for my daughter)
- Space (for my husband)
And, of course, any other! :) I will be glad any (but I don't really like ADcards and old postcards)
Please write your card with a small description and the name of the city. If you write some words in your native language,I like it. I really appreciate beautiful stamps, especially those related to art.
It would be great if you have something to tell about their country, we see cards with my daughters, and of course we are interested to know the world!
Or tell us about yourself, traditions, favorite food. Write whatever you want !