!!!Владимир из Москвы, найдитесь!!! Вы не написали код на своей чудесной открытке со Львом Толстым :(
I am a student, I live in Tula, this is a small town near Moscow. I spend all my free time reading books. My favorite writers: F. Scott Fitzgerald, John Fowles, Daphne du Maurier, Vladimir Nabokov, Michael Bulgakov, Yukio Mishima (I will be glad to such postcards)
I like to read books or contemplate paintings devoted to the life of the 18th and 19th centuries, and also to visit the museums-estate of Russian merchants of the 19th century.
Tell me what book you are reading or planning to read, do you like to read at all? What are your favorite authors? I'm interested :). Advise any interesting book.
I'm still learning English, so forgive me 👏
I will be happy to SWAP for postcards that are in my interest (see below)
Write to me! (●'◡'●)ﾉ♥♥♥
I will be glad to any postcard, but most of all I like:
- Ремесла Милы Лосенко!
- STAR WARS
- Architecture of your country
- PIGS (especially drawings)
- Something cute
- Writers and book covers
- Vintage Movie Posters
- Alphonse Mucha, I love him so much💖(my lovely collection https://www.pinterest.ru/mardenmark99/my-mucha-collection-postcards/)
- Howl's Moving Castle
- TV Series Supernatural
- I like the traditional costumes of Asian countries :)
- postcards associated with the 18-19 century (life, clothes, people, etc.)
- Я люблю русские сказки и славянскую мифологию и была бы рада открытке на эту тему
Pls, NO erotic 😢