Hello, dear Postcrossers!
My name is Margit, I am from Austria, I live in a town near Salzburg. I am in my sixties and have two grown-up sons.
It's so great to receive beautiful and interesting postcards from around the world. I like my postcards to arrive without an envelope (if possible). I prefer handwritten cards with nice stamps. It's fascinating to compare the varying handwritings of different people and countries. Please write whatever comes to your mind, interesting facts about the card, about your country, about your language, about yourself... normally I try to answer to such things and stories in my registering message.
If you have no idea for a card, here are some suggestions:
- city views, famous buildings, castles and landmarks (also typical tourist cards)
- your town and surroundings
- aerospace and astronomy
- illustrations (fairy tales, phantasy, mystery,...)
- interesting facts concerning biology, physics, sciences,...
- festivals of your country, people with traditional clothes
- handmade cards
- nice and humorous (ad) cards,...
If you have a question to a card which I sent out, please don't hesitate to send me a message (for example: what is on the postcard, about the artist, photo taken by..., where I got it...), I will try to answer it.
Thank you for reading my profile and Happy Postcrossing!
(updated: March 18, 2019)