my name is Markéta (Margaret). I'm 14 years old. I'm from Czech Republic. I live in town Zlín in Southeast Moravia.
I like reading fantasy books and baking cakes. In the future I would like to become a pastry-cook.
I like traveling and visiting other countries. I have already visited Greece, Croatia and Italy with my family. I can't visit other countries so often, that´s why I decided to join postcrossing. I can send and receive postcards and communicate with people from other countries. Postcrossing is opportunity for me to learn English language too. Because I can't speak English good, my mum Jana helps me with that.
You make us very happy if you send us a postcard with:
* sweets (cupcake, muffin, macarons, cake, ice cream.....)
* black & white postcard of town with one thing different color (e.g. London with a red bus, Paris with a red car......)
* Greetings from ...(Postallove.com)
* your town where you live
* city view - Paris, London, Budapest, Roma, Venezia, Barcelona, Vienna, Moscow, st. Petersburg, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Peking, New York, Los Angeles, Portland, Ottawa, Sydney ..... and other cities of the world
* beatiful and interesting places in your country (castle and temple-please only outside view; lighthouse, windmill, tower, lookout; landscape - sea, lake, sunrise/sunset, palm trees, forest, mountains, garden, lavender field...)
* Christmas cards during December and early January
Please look into us favorite list, there are ideas of postcards we love.
(Please do not send us postcard free/add, old or hand made, thank you.)
We will be glad if you write a few lines about you and your place where you live.
Thank you very much. We look forward to your postcards.
Markéta and Jana