Hello, my name is Marek.
I am from Poland. I'm specialist of automatic systems.
My little dream - to know English better!
I like travelling and what I like the most is to make friends from all over the world. I like the postcards that can represent your own country like scenic spots, beautiful views (cities and landscapes), tourist attraction etc. Unstandarized/non-standard shaped cards are very welcome. During Christmastime (December) you'll make me very happy by sending me a Christmas Card.
I collect coins and small-value banknotes from all over the world.
I'm not a stamp collector, but nice stamps are very welcome too (on the postcards/letters of course). First Day of Issue cards are also very welcome.
But anyway, I will like every card you send to me.
With or without envelope, depend on your convenience.
If you want to see your card in your wall, please upload it yourself.
I upload only my cards.
Please notice that I am not into direct swaps generally, but if you wish to do a swap, send me a message.
Hope to hear from you soon.
- most popular sent postcard: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/PL-1411930 (favourited 7 times)
- most popular received postcard: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-4827933 (favourited 7 times)
- sent postcard that traveled the longest distance: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-5592408 (16.483 km)
- sent postcard that traveled the shortest distance: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/PL-1451198 (256 km)
- received postcard that traveled the longest distance: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/NZ-201762 (17860 km)
- received postcard that traveled the shortest distance: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/CZ-1674265 (258 km)