Hi, my name is Anne-Sophie and i live in the beautiful city of Braunschweig, Germany. I'm a trained photographer, i adore cats, reading books, going to the cinema or concerts, sewing and meeting my friends and I LOVE to travel and see the world. My favourite TV-Series are Sherlock, X-Files, Stranger Things, Versailles and Dexter ♥
I would love to receive cards with:
- interesting, famous or just beautiful places or iconic buildings of your country/city;
- cities, people and fashion from the 15th century to early 20th century
- Marlene Dietrich
- old Hollywood in general
- Marie Antoinette
- BBC's Sherlock
- Tim Burton's art
- old castles, сhurches, ruins or mythical things
- London/England or anything typically british
- autumnal, foggy, chilly landscapes and scenes
- unicorns, fairies
- Vintage/victorian photos oder graphics
- Alice in Wonderland
- Pippi Longstocking
- paintings of the "old Masters"
- Art déco
- Art nouveau
- Steampunk/Dieselpunk-related themes like hot-air balloons, Zeppelins or quirky machines..
I don't like religion-related postcards or ad-cards, but apart from that, any postcard is welcome :) If you can't find anything of the above: I'm fond of funny, silly or twisted-humored cards, too ;) You can put stickers on it, or draw something.. let your creativity fly :D
If you don't know what to write: I'd really love to know from you:
If I was to visit your hometown what would be the strangest or funniest thing to visit?
What is your favourite and least favourite movie?
Who is your favourite singer/band?
What is your biggest, secret dream no one knows about?
What kind of thing do you want to do at least once in this life?
If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?