Hello, everyone! My name is Anna. I'm from wonderful city Saint-Petersburg, Russia. But since summer 2014 I live in Vienna, Austria with my family. I have got two major daughters (Yana and Diana) and one sweet grandchild. He's name is Akim.
I like travelling, nature, sunsets, cats, dogs, horses, tasty coffee, theater, symphonical music and, most of all, reading books.
I collect postcards with:
- New Year, Santa Claus ( Дед Мороз ),
- IRINA GARMASHOVA ( CATS),
- Buddha and Buddhism,
- Asian architecture ( especially from China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Thailand),
- Angels (please, no religion and icons),
- Airplanes/aircrafts (beautiful views with them, no military)
- Elfs, gnomes, dragons, fantasy worlds,
- Flower Fairies,
- Sea, dolphins, whales,
- Umbrellas, people with umbrellas,
- Tigers, big cats,
- Labradors, big dogs,
- Benedict Cumberbatch,
- Children with animals (only together, please),
- Street lights and street lamps (фонари),
- Night views,
- Unusuall architecture and interesting details/elements (roofs, doors, windows, briges, ect)
- Buildings and sculptures, which are the symbols of the areas where they are (ex.: Eiffel Tower for France or Big Ben for England)
- Ekaterina Babok
- Leonid Afremov
- Kate Dudnik
- Varya Kolesnikova
- Josephine Wall
But I will also be glad to receive any other beautiful, nice, cute, atmospheric postcard of your choice, but please - no ad/free and handmade postcards. And i don't like multiviews.
Thank you very much and Happy Postcrossing!
Дорогие русскоговорящие посткроссеры, пишите, пожалуйста, по-русски. Я буду очень рада!. Всем огромное спасибо!
Удачи, здоровья и хорошего дня!