Malpeczka(or Natalia) are a group of people in Poland . They have been members for over 7 years (2,769 days).
Hello Everyone from me and my 5 years old son Danny and older one Eric:)
NO ENVELOPES PLEASE ♥ Please WRITTEN and STAMPED cards from the PLEACE OF ORGIN.
If you send a card from a rare country PLEASE send me a view card :)
THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS TO LOOK TO MY FAVORITES.
You will know all - because this is my wish list.
I would be happy with SINGLE-VIEW card (TOURISTIC) in white or black frame with a name of country or place on it. I also like OWLS and LAVENDER and Pascal Moguérou art.
Few words more than „happy postcrossing” would be appreciate. We would love to read about you, your customs or normal day in your country, and ALWAYS about WALDORF EDUCATION. Anything would be greate... Please write an original sentence in your native language and a date.
4. NI and Aquarupella https://picasaweb.google.com/111817635187810478019/NIAquarupellaWishList
5. OTHER https://picasaweb.google.com/111817635187810478019/FAVYPLAndMISC?authkey=Gv1sRgCPbmqqPoiuSKbA
6. Lennart Helje & Eva Melhuish art
If you aren`t bored and want to read more here is my full profile and a list of things we like: http://open-my-window.blogspot.com/2013/02/experimental-profile.html
1. Ad/free cards;
3. Religious (and by religious I meant mainly holly icons or people related to church at all) - I know most of you think that if I am polish I`m very religious and I will love such postcard. This is a mistake I consider religion as my private businesses;
4. Political propaganda and anti-political cards;
5. Something you would not like to receive by yourself;
6. 3D cards;
7. View-cards from country other than the one from where you are sending;
8. Multi-views if possible;
9. RECIVED ALBUMS https://picasaweb.google.com/111817635187810478019