I'm Lena and I'm glad to be here and enjoy this interesting hobby.
I live in Moscow - It's a beautiful, dynamic city, where I like quiet places known from childhood..
In my free time I love to sew Tilda toys and dolls, fond of painting, making jewelry... Love to read, especially russian classic novels and poetry, and detective stories. Oh, also I like animals, especially giraffes :) But we can't keep it at flat... that's why at home we have just a wonderful cat Tikhon... :))
Here are some cards ideas:
- I like cute illustrations :) (favorite artists: Beatrix Potter, Inge Löök, Vladimir Rumyantsev)
- Image with sewing machine, a somebody who is sewing or a card just associated with the sewing and needlework, embroidery, jewelry arts, beads and so on;
- Nature (giraffes, deers, owls, storks, peonies, wildflowers, waterfalls, the sun, sunrise);
- Fairy tales and cartoons (any fairy tale of the Brothers Grimm, Charles Perrault or Hans Christian Andersen - I like them all; or Harry Potter - it's really fascinating; or may be your favorite fairy tale about Alice, Winnie-the-Pooh, Mowgli, Pinocchio, Cipollino, or one of the folk tales);
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S. episodes (These SIX make me smile even when I'm upset, love them);
- Architecture (castles, palaces, fortresses, estates, towers, bridges, historical places, city views) - from your home town or country, if possible in paintings and illustrations than in photos. Or "Greetings from..." (Postallove)
- From the USA, if possible, - these cute colorful cards with beautiful letters of the state name.
But be shure that I will be so glad to every communication and postcard!
I'm looking forward to your bright, cheerful and original postcards and lovely stamps (I collect them) :)
Please, send cards without envelope, and write about yourself and your hobbies, at least a couple of lines...
I wish you all the best and good luck in everything!
Share with me your positive :)
SWAP. I'm interested in SWAP on the themes: sewing machines, sewing, somebody who is sewing, needlework, beads, crafts, jewelry, giraffes. Doesn't matter on photoes or in illustrations. If you have some - please, let me know in a direct message. As answer I'll try to find cards to your collection.