I'm 37 years old and live in Stuttgart, Germany. Travelling is my passion! I'm very interested in other countries and cultures and I'd love to learn something about your city/country :) I also love reading, photography, watching movies/tv shows, cooking, nature, art journaling, penpalling, and I'm a cat person!
If you need any suggestions about what type of postcard to send, like:
- Touristic postcards of your home town/home country - city views, sights, buildings (museums, castles, religious buildings etc.), landscapes, nature, lakes, beaches...
- Birds native to your country
- I'm a big football (soccer) fan, so a postcard showing the football stadium in your home town or a famous footballer of your country would be really cool :) if you also like football, please tell me about your favourite team!
- Postcards with typical food or drinks from your region/country. If you'd like to share your favourite recipe with me, even better!
- Postcards related to aviation: airplanes, airports etc.
- Postcards with cartoons/children's books or children's tv shows characters from your country
I'm really interested in learning something about you, so it would be great if you wrote a little more on the postcard than just "Hi" :)
You could tell me about...
...your favourite places (sights/buildings/museums/parks) in your home town
...what you like most about your home town or what you don't like
...special or unusual local customs
...a place/sight you would recommend me to see if I visited your city for only one day
...places you have travelled or you'd like to travel to
...the book you are currently reading
...the last movie you watched
...what you had for breakfast today
...or whatever crosses your mind and you'd like to share!
I'm looking forward to hear from you!