I am 49 years old and am connected to Postcrossing since March 2013.
!! Please send cards in an envelope; I get too many damaged ones !!
I like to receive cards which show something of
- my favourites;
- mapcards (if you like to check my mapcards, please look at the country from which you will send a mapcard);
- Greetings from cards from Postallove;
- national costumes;
- Lida Romanova;
- Elsa Beskow. Also her calendarcards;
- Lena Anderson. Als her calendercards;
- Mabel Lucy Attwell;
- Donald Zolan;
- Beatrix Potter;
- Anton Pieck;
- cup and saucers, tea-, and coffeepots;
- mice (Vera de muis (=the mouse);
- Ot en Sien, or other pictures of Cornelis Jetses, and het leesplankje.
- Inge Löök;
- Martta Wendelin (I should really like this one
- Rudolf Koivu;
- Elisabeth Bem (also her alphabet-cards. It should be nice if you write the things on the alphabet-card with the Russian and English name, thanks!).
I am a Christian. and, my hobbies are reading and cross-stitching corresponding and making logic puzzles and crosswords.
Please write something about yourself on the card. If you are from France or Germany, please write in that language.
I prefer cards in an envelope as too many cards get damaged in the mail. So, if it there no extra costs for you, please use an envelope.
I like reading very much, so if possible I should like to receive a (selfmade) bookmark. If you can't that's no problem at all. Thanks in advance anyway.
If you are from Germany: it should be great if you can enclose a sachet of the schlaf gut tea from Lord Nelson (Lidl).
In my favourites I only have cards which I don't have and which I should like to receive. You will make me very happy when you can send one of these. http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Magda-Lena/gallery/favourites
I look forward to hear from you!