My name is Marie laure. I live with my husband and our two children, Melvin (7 years old) and Norah (4 years old), in a quiet and nice city calling Saint Gratien,about 20 minutes from Paris.
I'm working in a library and of course, I love books !
I'm also interesting in drawing/painting/photo/cinema and cooking.
Most of all, I love to travel and there's so many places I would like to know !
I already went to England, Scotland, Switzerland, Spain, Holland, Crete,and the last was Portugal in 2012 ...but the more beautiful trip was in 2010 where we visited Ghana, the country of my husband : beautiful landscapes and friendly people ! Hope to go there back soon ...:)
That's why I like postcrossing, to receive a postcard showing a little bit of somebody's life somewhere in the world, it's another way to travel !
I particularly like when all the card is written !...If you don't know what to write, you can tell me about you, for example ...your favourite book, music or film, some place you visited, some recipe from your country or the best travel you did...I'd like to know something about your daily life, your country ...
Some words about the cards I particularly like to receive :
- illustration, especially the ones for children or retro/vintage/old adverts/fashion ones ...
(Moomin, Totoro, Barbapapa and japanese illustrations are very welcome !)
- postcards of a place that you like in your country
- Marvel heroes ! (for my son !)
- colorful (pink, purple, green, blue ...!)or black and white
- hearts, rainbows
- black and white photos/retro photos/ art cards
- beautiful landscapes/flowers/trees/sun/moon/stars/see ...
- elephants, pandas, girafes, koalas ...
- butterfly/bird/dragonfly/fairy : something with wings ! ;)...
- people from your country, children ...
- food, recipes from your country
- quotes can be nice too
You can watch my favourite postcards if you want to get an idea...!
I'm waiting for your card ! ^^