Hello dear postcrosser !
My name is Chloé, I live in a small town near Angoulême, in the countryside. Each of your postcards is an invitation to dream, and I love having stars in my eyes ! :) I am curious and love to discover new people and places. Learning is also very important to me.
I love quotes, they allow me to think about the meaning of life and help me grow ! Do not hesitate to share with me a reflection, a thought, a discovery, a person who marked your life. I spend my time listening to music (rock), I would be very happy to know your favorite song at the moment.
Handmade postcards are also welcome ! I'm not very interested in stamps, save the prettiest ones for those who will appreciate them fully... And also, I'm not a big fan of multi-view postcards. :/
The kind of postcards I love by order of preference :
- Black & White photo (to help me with a decoration project in my house!)
- Funny, original, humorous postcard
- Cartoons, drawings
- Children, childhood games or atmosphere
- Scenes of everyday life (writing, reading, cooking, walking, family reunion etc...)
- Ocean, lighthouses, stormy sky, castles.
Wish you a beautiful day and happy Postcrossing !