Hello, my name is Masha. I live in Minsk, Belarus.
There is a garland with postcards in my room. Want to receive your card sooner and stick it to the garland!
I've finished an Art school and Art is with me wherever I go:D
I'm really fond of scrapbooking, making different handmade things like postcards, notebooks, albums, etc. I prefer spending my free time reading a good book (my favorite books are "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen and "Three comrades" by Erich Maria Remarque), watching some movies or series, listen to music or just cooking cakes:)
The series I watched and like are: Friends; Desperate Housewives; How I Met Your Mother; Beverly Hills, 90210; Gossip Girl; Big Little Lie; Sherlock BBC.
In 2018 I participated in an Erasmus+ program and spent 5 month in Slovenia studying and travelling.
I work as a software developer and I really like my job.
I collect stamps and enjoy taking part in Chain Card projects 😊
I'll be happy to receive an inspiration or aesthetic card. Nature, freedom, picturesque view and beauty of our world inspire me. Love couples, cute children, loveliness woman, tenderness, romantic, flowers... I'm an optimistic person and I'm trying to see beauty everywhere.
Some more ideas about cards you could send me:
- wild cats (tigers, lions, leopards, etc.)
- animals (please, no snakes or spiders)
- Wild Animals of the Word collection (I have Ocelot, Llama, Sloth, Yak, Koala, Red panda, Puma, Ring tailed lemur, Polar bear, Zebra, Mouflon, Sea otter, Orka, Squirrel monkey, Mandrill)
- illustration by cotton_lion
- pugs (If you have a pug card, please sign it to my sister, write "Ksenia" instead of "Mariya" in the address. She is 10 and she likes pugs a lot)
- sth interesting from your country
- sth connected with postcrossing
- sweets, cakes, etc.
- famous people
- Susan Wheeler ❤
- illustration by Qee
- holiday cards are welcome (Christmas and New Year, Birthday)
- Space Needle in Seattle
All types of cards are welcome!
Waiting for your cards! Don't forget to write something to me, I want to know about you, your country, hobbies, timetable, funny memories, whatever you want.
Have a nice day!