Hello, I'm a teacher, I teach Polish language children in primary school🏫. I live with my huzband and doughter in Opole - beautiful city in Poland. We have 2 pets at home: guinea pig🐹 - Lila and a cat, ragdoll - Mira.
I love reading books and collecting bookmarks for them and stickers from different countries.
I am happy to read about the education system in your country.
I also like travelling. I've been to many amazing countries, and cities: The Netherlands, Germany, Monaco, Spain, Italy, Slovenia, Serbia, Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Greece, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland. I would be very grateful if you would recommend an interesting place in your country or cheap, nice accommodation.
I like postcards with:
- baby animals,
- illustrations of books for children,
- with feathers or birds for my daughter,
- interesting places in your country,
but every postcard will give me joy.
Please write something more than "greetings from...". If you don't know what write to me, there are some tips:
* what three things comes to your mind, when you heard word " Poland",
* do you ever heard about Opole or Polish Song Festival in my city?,
* what is your favourite singer/band from your country?,
* what is the most popular female and male name in your country?,
* could you tell me something about traditional dish in your country?
Have a nice day 😊 Beata