Lvova(or Anastasia) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,450 days).
I'm Anastasiya (Stasie, Стася) Lvova from Saint-Petersburg; I lived in Moscow some years and now happifully returned home.
I have two honours degrees - in management and psychology, and from time to time I study on Coursera.
- social ads
- charity postcards (from 2009 I'm writing letters and postcards to the elderly in nursing homes (http://starikam.ru)) - may be you will try also, if you know Russian? :)
- interesting photo- and ❤graphic compositions with people and/or objects (for a simple example, postcards from IKEA or Angry birds)
- Wikipedia- and
- Ireland-related postcards
- eastern dragons
- World of Warcraft (for the Hooorde!) and other Blizzard games
- Saint-Petersburg (it's my native city, I really love it)
- Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Matiz (only it and it's siblings)
My husband is inactive in Postcrossing now (https://www.postcrossing.com/user/Rave), but he loves submarines, so you may do a surprise for him if will send me a card with them.
I ☟don't like☟ to receive different city views, city buildings, interiors, dogs and kittens, sorry.
Send me the postcards without an envelope, please, if you can.
When someone asks recomendations on a postcard, I recommend to read Vonnegut, listen Carbon Based Lifeforms, visit Saint-Petersburg and try cold soup okroshka :)
My stats says that 8-9% of postcards that I have sent were expired.
No need to ask whether your card has reached - I registered it, if yes, be sure! It seems my postman works on Friday/Sunday only.
If you're from Plauen, Stolpen, Görlitz, Bautzen, Neustadt in Sachsen, Löbay, Šluknov or Zgorzelec - PLEASE, help me! I dream about magnets from these cities and towns because I have been there before I began to collect magnets...
I love citizen science and distributed computing in particular. You may try to be useful for humankind every minute of your time in Internet too :) http://join.worldcommunitygrid.org?recruiterId=748419