Lvova(or Anastasia) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,783 days).
I'm Anastasiya (Stasie, Стася) Lvova from Saint-Petersburg; I lived in Moscow for some years and now happily returned home.
I have two honors degrees - in management and psychology, working as a psychologist (with special children now, with elderly people before), continue to study at Coursera and as a gestalt psychologist.
- social ads
- charity postcards
- interesting photo- and ❤graphic compositions with people and/or objects (for a simple example, postcards from IKEA or Angry birds)
- Wikipedia-related postcards
- jokes about psychology, optical illusions
- eastern dragons
- World of Warcraft (for the Hooorde!) and other Blizzard games
- Saint-Petersburg (it's my native city, I really love it)
- Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Matiz (only it and it's siblings)
I ☟don't like☟ to receive different city views, city buildings, interiors, dogs and kittens, sorry.
Send me the postcards WITHOUT an envelope, please, if you can.
When someone asks recommendations on a postcard, I recommend to read Vonnegut, listen to Carbon Based Lifeforms, visit Saint-Petersburg and try cold soup okroshka :)
My stats say that 8-9% of postcards that I have sent were expired.
No need to ask whether your card has reached - I registered it, if yes, be sure!
If you're from Plauen, Stolpen, Görlitz, Bautzen, Neustadt in Sachsen, Löbay, Šluknov or Zgorzelec - PLEASE, help me! I dream about magnets from these cities and towns because I have been there before I began to collect magnets...
I love citizen science and distributed computing in particular. You may try to be useful for humankind every minute of your time on the Internet too :) http://join.worldcommunitygrid.org?recruiterId=748419