I am Luda from Kursk, Central District of Russia.
I love good books, coffee, sparkling wine, rock music, good movies (especially European films - Irish, French, Brittish, German) and series like GOT, Peaky Blinders, Twin Peaks, Sex and the City - the most favourite, I can watch it again and again and every time it makes me laugh like at first time.
I am not mad about postcards so it actually doesn't matter what card you send me if you send me pleasant emotions in the message))
If you don't know what to write except greetings you can write about your favorite food and drink, if it is a local dish, please describe it. Anything about yourself or about the picture on the card.
If your native language is Spanish, or Italian or Portuguese please write in it
In case if you still need some suggestions:
- Space, International Space Station, spacecrafts, spaceships, space stations ( I am really interested in all that space theme. Apart from reading materials concerning the Space Race, I enjoy sci-fi movies. My favorites are: Alien franchise, 2001: A Space Odyssey and many others with mind-blowing scenes in outer space)
- your city view (I'd love to recieve a view of the place where you live to make my perception of you more complete along with your message on the card)
- a card depicting something typical of your region or country
- wild animals and birds, wild nature (mandarin duck will make me extremely happy)
- children's books illustrations (Findus, Moomin, Paddington, Alice, Peter Rabbit etc.)
- pictures of famous peolpe - David Lynch, Cillian Murphy, Johnny Depp, Zach Galifianakis))) , rock stars (Billy Joel, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Scorpions...)
- famous paintings (especially surrealist and impressionist)
- sea, lighthouse
- alcohol drinks
- cards depicting everyday life
-greeting card if a holiday is coming ( I would appreciate if you send me a greeting card for a holiday that is celebrated only in your region and write a fiew words about it)
-birthday cards in November)))
- ANY POSTCARD THAT IS LOVELY TO YOUR HEART, or you can also check my favorites
Please don't forget to write your Name and date (no envelope, no ad please, just a stamped postcard)
Wish you all the best!
P.S. I have a musophobia, so I am begging you to avoid sending cards with real photos of mice and rats.