Hello, my name is Suzanne.
I’m originally from London, England but now live in Liverpool (Home of The Beatles). My Mum (Coffeedoff) introduced me to postcrossing and I'm now addicted!
I am interested in writing short stories, reading and watching films. I currently work as a Data Analyst. If I had the time and money I'd like to study for a Maths Degree.
In my spare time I write short story and would love to write a novel. I love watching my football team, Liverpool FC.
This is my wishlist for postcards (Just to give you an idea of some of the things I like), the list is in no particular order –
* Something from my favourites. They're all cards I'd love to receive!
* Harry Potter
* Football/Soccer stadiums
* I'd like to collect a single view card from each of the States, with the state name on the front (so far I have 28, I still need cards from: AL, AR, CO, CT, DE, HI, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NV, ND, OK, RI, SD, TN and VT)
* Chinese Zodiac/New Year cards
* Weather Cards (Tornados/Lightning/Rainbows)
* Hot Air Balloons
* Maths themed cards
* Space themed cards (comets, stars, the moon, planets)
* Coca-Cola/Diet Coke themed cards
* Wild Animals (especially Gorillas, Orangutans, Foxes, Squirrels, Robins and Whales)
* Ancient Civilisations. (i.e. Inca/Aztec, Pyramids, Pompei, Acropolis, Stonehenge, The Great Wall of China, Petra, Easter Island)
* Beaches/Sea views
* City Skylines (especially at sunset or nightviews)
* Holiday Cards (Christmas, Easter or Halloween postcards)
* Autumn Views, Autumn leaves
* Snow views
* Doctor Who
* Absolut Vodka Cards
* Formula one Cars/tracks (especially Ferrari F1 cars, Schumacher, Kimi or Vettel)
* Sports themed (especially Olympic Cards or sporting stadiums)
* Mountain Views
* WW1 and WW2 cards
* The Berlin Wall
* Giant Redwood Trees
* South American Flags
* Disney (especially Peter Pan, Tinkerbell & Dopey from Snow White)
* Keep Calm Cards
Please don't send Ad cards unless they relate to something on my favourites list.
I'm not very interested in Art cards, Multiviews, domestic animals and self-made cards - :)
Thank you :)