I am Vita from Lithuania, from Kaunas.
My hobby is traveling. I have already visited a lot of countries, but I would like to see more of them :).
I also like needlework, especially cross stitching and I am making jewelry - https://www.luvita.lt/ and https://www.facebook.com/LuvitaJewelry ...so if you push "Like" I will appreciate :)
If you are on Instagram, come and follow me - https://www.instagram.com/vita.luko/
I collect thimbles. This is really small and wonderful thing which attract your attention. I already have over 600 of them from various countries...(A VERY BIG thanks to all my FRIENDS from all over the world) and my goal now is to collect 700 thimbles :)
Write me something about yourself, the place you are living or what you are doing or you can write your favorite quote! But you can write anything you want or you like!
Please write the sending date on the postcard.
To Chinese, Japanese, Koreans: Could you, please, write my name with your characters? Thanks in advance :)
Especially I would love to receive post cards with:
- birds (especially with tits (and blue tits), owls, pelicans, cardinals)
- fishes, sea shells
- flowers, especially with cornflowers, lavenders, poppies and tulips, also blooming cactus, dandelions
- dragonflies, butterflies, ladybirds
- Sphynx cats and kittens
- animals (wild and not wild :)
- national costumes, your country's culture and heritage ( I don't like multiview cards with cities)
- Royal families
- post boxes
- lighthouses, windmills
- gemstones, jewelry
- Gustav Klimt, Claude Monet, Vincent van Gogh
- cars, especially VW (Volkswagen)
- famous actors
- The Little Prince, Alice in Wonderland
PLEASE NO MULTIVIEW TOURISTIC CARDS WITH CITIES, save them for someone who collects these ;)
I like to get postcards, not a cards in envelopes. Thank you.
Here you can see my thimbles collection -
P.S PLEASE write the postcard ID very clearly...it happened several times that the ID was not found...so if you have send me a card that is not registered please let me know.