Lucianois a member in Brazil . He has been a member for over 8 years (3,281 days).
I`m Luciano Silva, 35 years old. I live in two cities: Juatuba with 25.000 inhabitants, where is my hometown and in Belo Horizonte capital city of Minas Gerais State, where I work.
I love Postcrossing, gardening, learning about different cultures, , listening to music, etc...
If possible I would love to receive cards with:
- windows, doors, stairs, gates, mailboxes etc.
- typical architecture, old buildings, bridges, parks, cemeteries, lighthouses
- town transport (bicycles, buses, trains)
- native persons and people working
- native flowers, cards that shows bougainvilla flowers
- sunshine, sunset, rainbows, rivers
- black and white cards
Traditions : dresses, fiests, markets, dances
- Trains and anything associated with railways
- Gay-related cards, erotic man,beautiful men - LGBT related
- UNESCO etc...
But if you don't find anything , send me what you really like.
If you will send a postcard in the envelope with something from your country, for example, put the go there the flowers or leaves of plants or bird feather that grow in your country. Or pages from magazines from your country, a coin or a small value banknote, or a photo of your mailbox, of your trip, etc.. In a letter to me I dream to get a piece of the world in which you live! Date the postcard. You can write a few phrases in your native language (with translation.)
Please let me know when you receive my postcards. I'll do the same :)
For ask a private swap, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. If your card is on its way to me and travelling more than 50 days please let me know - I'll register it. Sometimes cards get lost.
I`m sorry , but my English is not good.
My Address is:
Caixa Postal: 216
Belo Horizonte - MG