I`m Luciano and I live in Juatuba with 25.000 inhabitants, where is my hometown and in Belo Horizonte, capital city of Minas Gerais State, where I work. I love Postcrossing and gardening.
If possible I would love to receive cards with:
- windows, doors, stairs, gates, mailboxes, typical architecture
- native persons and people working, traditions
- native flowers, crops, agriculture, bougainvilla flowers, olws
- sunshine, sunset, rainbows, rivers
- black and white cards
- Trains and anything associated with railways, transport
- LGBT related
But if you don't find anything , send me what you really like.
If you will send a postcard in the envelope with something from your country, for example, put the go there the flowers or leaves of plants or bird feather that grow in your country. Or pages from magazines from your country, a coin or a small value banknote, or a photo of your mailbox, of your trip, etc.. Date the postcard. You can write a few phrases in your native language (with translation.)
P.S. I`m sorry , but my English is not good.
My Address is:
Caixa Postal: 216
Belo Horizonte - MG
Thank you and happy postcrossing!!