Hello fellow postcrossers,
In my spare-time I love walking, riding my bike and travelling by train.I always look for fourleaf clovers, special wild flowers and mushrooms.
Every day I try to pay extra attention to at least five things that make me feel good, happy or satisfied. I take a picture of them or write them down.
A selection from my gratitude journal;
- Plucked four-leaf clovers
- Watched the sunrise
- Went to the sauna
- Saw a marter in the wild for the fist time
- Found a beautiful mushroom
- Discovered a beaverburcht naar the IJssel
- Took pictures of Lapwing flowers
- Spotted the forst snowdrops
- Bought delicious organic raisin bread on the market...
I also love the cards from postcrossing, I like single view cards most, preferably 10 x 15 they fit in my album. Nice stamps are appreciated :-)
Please upload your postcard image,
I love the postcards wall