I'm a vegetarian because I don't believe in killing other creatures & my hobbies are my horses, sailing, photography, cooking/baking, travelling, penpalling, reading, hiking and many more!
I LOVE to travel and see the world! :-) I love meeting people from all over the globe and making new friends!
I also love my two horses - a Hessian Warmblood called Remy Martin (25 years old) and an Irish Cob called Murphy (8 years old).
My dream is to live and work either in Northern Germany or abroad!
Things I like:
-sky/weather related things
-Black & White
-cars (especially British Vintage Cars and American Hot Rods - if you have a card with a Healey Elliot on it that you can send me, I'll love you forever!)
-city & country view cards
-music related cards (I like pretty much anything really: Classical Music, Bluegrass, Country, Folk, Rock, Metal,...)
-cards with fruits/veggies on them
-airports/planes/aviation in general
-anything related to coffee/tea
-subway/public transportation maps
-castles & their history
-London Metropolitan Police
-Law Enforcement in general
-winter solstice/summer solstice
-UNESCO World Heritage
-Natural Horsemanship/California Vaquero Horsemanship
My favourites are cards I already have and liked very much, so if you need inspiration you can have a look at them and see what I like :)
Please do NOT send me:
-cats; I don't really like cats
-religious cards; I am not religious (this includes Christmas/Easter/etc. cards. I don't celebrate Christian holidays).
Please write a little more than just "Happy Postcrossing".
If you don't know what to write, here are some ideas:
- Tell me a little about yourself, your day, your city/the area you live in, your job, whatever is important to you,... :-)
- Share a short vegetarian/vegan recipe
- Write something in your native language (with a translation to English)
- Share your favourite quote with me :-)
- Tell me about your favourite book. I love books and always enjoy suggestions :)
- What's your favourite band/singer/song/instrument and why are they your favourite?
- If you're British and like history, tell me a little bit about your country's history. Or recommend a good book/DVD to learn more :-)
I'd really appreciate it if you put the date on the card!
I prefer handwritten cards to typed ones - makes it more personal. :-)
If you want to write more than what fits on a postcard, don't hesitate to send a letter along with your card :) I love making new friends and sending/receiving letters!
~~~ Sorry, I do not register cards that I didn't receive! ~~~