My name is Lisa. I am from Omsk, Russia (West Siberia. Nothing interesting (but great condensed milk. There was an attempt to make it the capital of Russia, but, you know - Civil War, Kolchak's death, so we are not)). I got a bachelor degree in teaching, and now I'm on my way of getting my master degree.
I like chatting with my friends and studying, especialy literature and linguistics. Coffee and tea are my best friends as I am a night person (but world is cruel and isn't made for us)!
Would you like to read some (not so) interesting facts about me? Even if you don't, here they are:
1) I have never had a pet in my life (UPDATE: now I have a cat! His name is Smoky and sometimes he's trying to eat me).
2) I can eat only even number of jellies, small candies like M&M's or Skittles. Uneven number of it makes me crazy!
3) I watched the "Lion King" for the first time only at the age of 18.
4) I can easily stop eating sweets, but not meat.
5) I absolutely adore musicals! It seems like I'm the only one who loves it around my way.
6) Wished to be a surgeon after watching "House, M. D.", but now I'm just a huge fan of medcal books and TV series.
7) Love reading and watching documentaries about serial killers, murders, psychopaths (I'm OK, I promise!).
8) I have A LOT of unread books on my shelves, but still complain about having nothing to read.
9) Download a lot of fitness apps but do NOTHING! (Just download, that's enough).
10) Still waiting for an owl from Hogwarts.
You can send me every postcard you want - just use your own judgment.
But if you have a postcard with
* TV series (Friends, Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory ...)
* Harry Potter
* Black-n-White Movie
* funny or wisdom quote
* different schemes, diagrams, mindmaps etc
* book covers, posters, adertisings etc
* art, comics, drawings etc
* Royal Families
it will be nice to receive it =) (But, of course, you DO NOT HAVE TO BUY these postcards just because of me. I'll be glad to receive every one!).
A small wish - I'm not a huge of PHOTOS of kittens, puppies, babies and so on, but have nothing against the DRAWINGS of them)
What to write on a postcard?
* You may write your motto on or advice me your favourite book or movie.
* And it'll be very interesting to know some stereotypes about Russia and Russian people that exist in your country, your culture.
* Maybe you know a funny word or phrase in your language which is not exist in other cultures? Would be really interesting to learn about that! My favourite example is german KUMMERSPECK!
* Anusual fact about yourself)
I am soooo excited about taking part in such a process!
P.S. If you postcard to me got an "expired" status - please write to me and I'll register it!
ul. 5-ya Kordnaya, d. 59, kv. 68
ул. 5-я Кордная, д. 59, кв. 68