My name's Ewelina. I like traveling, watching TV series (especially asian dramas) and listening to music. Apart from postcards, I am also collecting CDs, I have over 90 K-pop albums. I was studying foreign languages in tourism, so feel free to write in English, Russian, Chinese or German. 如果你用中文，請你寫也大也清楚字。謝謝!
Please check my received postcards to avoid duplicates. Thank you ❤️
I would like to receive postcards with:
- nightview/dayview of a city
- UNESCO World Heritage
- landmarks of your city
- tourist attractions
- postcard from my favorites
- pictorial maps
- happy skeletons
- churches, temples, orthodox churches (buildings, not inside)
- K-pop: TVXQ, Infinite or Girls' Generation
- Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter (Slytherins)
- shaped postcard with tourist attractions
- Gotochi ♥ (I have Aichi(2), Ehime, Fukui, Fukushima, Gunma(2), Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Hyogo, Iwate, Kagawa, Kumamoto, Kyoto(3), Mie(2), Miyazaki, Nagano, Nagasaki, Niigata, Oita, Okinawa, Osaka(3), Saga(2), Saitama, Shizuoka(2), Tochigi, Tokyo(4) Yamaguchi and Yamanashi)
- tourist attractions in Korea, my collection is almost complete, I haven't got Changdeokgung Palace and Everland (eddition with red flowers).
NO AD (Advertising postcard)
NO art, paintings, drawings, illustrations (please, please don't choose this postcards)
You can keep this type of postcards for someone, who will like them :)
If you don't know what to write on a postcard you can write about postcard you have chosen or someting interesting about your country. You can also write (or create) my name in your language. Please send me postcard, which shows your country, not another :)
Direct swaps always welcome.