Hi! My name is Lisa, I'm 50 years old and live in Brandon, Florida. I have two daughters (19 and 22) and two cats. Enjoy reading (mostly history, especially the American Civil War and World War II), watching baseball (love the Rays and Giants!), cross-stitch, and relaxing at the beach. My favorite TV shows are Star Trek, Game of Thrones, The Amazing Race, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and Friends.
I like all types of postcards, and would particularly enjoy receiving:
- Lantern Press, Anderson Design Group, Postallove
- books, bookstores, libraries
- US state maps
- colorful fall leaves, Halloween, anything autumn
- photographs of food, flowers, animals and birds
- typical "touristy" postcards from your area or a favorite vacation (prefer single view, not multiple small pictures)
- something that would be a favorite of yours
I understand that not everyone has access to every kind of card, no problem if you don't have one of these. Surprises are so much fun too! You can check out my favorites for other types I like, ad and homemade are also welcome. Please send postcards, not folded (double) greeting cards as this is a postcard exchange site.
I'm really looking forward to learning a little bit about you and your city or country. What’s your favorite movie, holiday, animal, food, color, or season? I’d also be interested to hear about a card you've received that stands out to you for some reason - beautiful, unique, weird, thoughtful, etc.
Thank you in advance, and Happy Postcrossing:)