Here's a citizen of the world speaking, with a huge interests in travelling and reading books, which sometimes are quite opposite from one another.
>>> As I'm now living between Italy and Belgium, my postcards are collected by my Mother. She loves postcrossing, and she really likes receiving postcards. Could you kindly write something to her?
Her name is Evelise, and a simple greeting would made her day!
Thank you very much ❤️
All postcards appreciated, of course! But you'd make me very happy with...
* Historical buildings
* Fact-sheets about countries (like >>> https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/LV-273602)
* City skylines
* Lakes, mountains, waterfalls, rivers, and so on
* Vintage images (actors/actresses, movies, etcetera)
* Famous people from the past (Royals, scientists, musicians, ...) >>> the Romanov, the Habsburg, and the Russian and Austrian aristocracies are always a win
* People reading, specially if it's vintage/from the past centuries
* Theatre fliers
* Pokémon! Or Final Fantasy!
* Oriental images and buildings
* Anything B/W
* Art Nouveau posters
* The sea, THE SEA, and anything maritime
* Owls, as my mother's like them :)
* NIGHT SKIES
* CASTLES & GRAVEYARDS
* SHIPS & DOCKS & PORTS & SHIPS AGAIN (Titanic and the like)
* STAR WARS!
>>> Dear friends from the US, I have a BIG favour to ask you <<<
I'm desperately trying to find some Topps Star Wars trading cards. In Italy, it's impossible to buy the single packets with six cards inside. Do you mind very much to contact me if you can send me some? It would be really appreciated ❤️ I can give you more details via PM. Thank you all!
I'd like to know something about you; how's your home town? What do you like to do in your free-time? Your favourite book/tv drama/movie? I'm curious!
Hope to have your news soon!
IT-505695 tatamargareta - Indonesia
IT-503014 psbasu - India
IT-499379 Remigius - Austria
IT-486666 BarbSchmidt - U.S.A.
IT-484162 erm - U.S.A.
IT-483906 rosefamily - Canada
IT-475070 Vladimirfizik - Russia
IT-472776 Lan_shia - Taiwan