Here's a citizen of the world speaking, with a huge interests in travelling and reading books, which sometimes are quite opposite from one another.
>>> As I'm now living between Italy and Belgium, my postcards are collected by my Mother. She loves postcrossing, and she really likes receiving postcards. Could you kindly write something to her?
Her name is Evelise, and a simple greeting would made her day!
Thank you very much ❤️
All postcards appreciated, of course! But you'd make me very happy with...
* Historical buildings
* Fact-sheets about countries (like >>> https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/LV-273602)
* City skylines
* Lakes, mountains, waterfalls, rivers, and so on
* Vintage images (actors/actresses, movies, etcetera)
* Famous people from the past >>> the Romanov, the Habsburg, and the Russian and Austrian aristocracies are always a win
* People reading, specially if it's vintage/from the past centuries
* Theatre fliers
* Pokémon! Or Final Fantasy!
* Oriental images and buildings
* Anything B/W
* Art Nouveau posters
* The sea, THE SEA, and anything maritime
* Owls, as my mother's like them :)
* The Rebel Girls Postcard Collection - so far. I have Dr. Jemison
* ANYTHING ABOUT ASTRONAUTS & SPACE (I'm very much interested in the Shuttle Challenger)
* ANTHING PRE-RAPHAELITE
* ANYTHING MEDIEVAL, expecially windows and illustrations
* WINTER SCENERIES & XMAS CARDS (when it's December :D)
* NIGHT SKIES & NORTHERN LIGHTS
* CASTLES & GRAVEYARDS
* SHIPS & DOCKS & PORTS (Titanic and the like)
* STAR WARS
I'd like to know something about you; how's your home town? What do you like to do in your free-time? Your favourite book/tv drama/movie? I'm curious!
Hope to have your news soon!
IT-505695 tatamargareta - Indonesia
IT-503014 psbasu - India
IT-499379 Remigius - Austria
IT-486666 BarbSchmidt - U.S.A.
IT-484162 erm - U.S.A.
IT-483906 rosefamily - Canada
IT-475070 Vladimirfizik - Russia
IT-472776 Lan_shia - Taiwan