My name is Marta. I'm from Poland and I love the idea of sending and receiving postcards. My interests are: music, literature, theater, film, history, philosophy. I also love foreign languages. That's why I'm studying French and Modern Greek.
Postcards I'd love to receive:
- writers, composers, philosophers, scientists, royal families,
- musical instruments,
- teddy bears,
- fairy tales,
- children book illustrations,
- Muumi, Krtek, Rumcajs, Disney,
- vintage fashion,
- Anne Taintor, Nouvelles Images, Flower fairies, Where's Waldo, Vogue, New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Ladybird covers, Star Wars,
- old movie stars and posters,
- beautiful landscapes or city views,
- wild animals,
- cats and rabbits,
- people wearing traditional costumes,
- traditional food, recipes,
- old maps,
- calligraphy, alphabets.
I would love to receive any cards from my favourites or cards similar to them. Please look at my gallery to avoid sending me a card I already have.
A few things that I am not keen on:
- Christmas, Easter etc. cards,
- postcards from different country than you live (e.g. sending German postcard from Spain is a bad idea ;-)),
- folded cards,
- handmade cards,
- ad cards.
Don't send me anything that is not a real postcard and don't use envelopes, please.
I always try my best so please do the same. :-)
If you don't know what to write, please write your favorite maxim, something about your hobby and city. I'd be grateful if you could write something in your own language and translate it into English. Written postcards look better so if you don't speak English/German/French/Greek well, just write in your native language and I'll find someone who could translate it for me. :-)
Happy postcrossing! ;)