Hi, I'm Nikola and I'm 25. I live in Jihlava, Czech Republic.
I start (March 2018) to learn how to BEATBOX.
I like listening to music, watching movies, serials, anime, reading books, mainly psycho-horrors by Stephen King, criminal, fantasy, drama, thriller, sci-fi, military, psychology... I like to do photography, you can follow my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lilirockshot
I love ART, now I am interested in ABSTRACT photos and art, gloomy, dark art, fascinating art,...
I work in a BOOKSTORE!
My wishlist of postcards:
- by EDWARD HOPPER - His works focus on loneliness, melancholy and isolation of human embodies a specific direction in American art of the 20th century. MY COLLECTION (to avoid duplicates): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ecxaZwxrzm5xTKugvdLWaHNAHO6cB271?usp=sharing
- by FRANCIS BACON (painter)
- GENRE PAINTINGS - busy tableaus / paintings where are a lot of people and a lot is happening. The viewer can return to the picture again and again, spotting new details each time! Example > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Pieter_Brueghel_the_Elder_-_The_Dutch_Proverbs_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
- Disturbing Paintings, Photos,...
- ABSTRACT, BEAUTIFUL, TRIPPY, PSYCHO ART...
- 3D postcards
- japanese culture
- books, bookcase, bookstore...
- playing with lights, neons,...
- postcards showing loneliness, melancholy and isolation of human
- lonely person somewhere
- lonely trees, houses, paths, paths in forest, roads, ways, bridges, train tracks, streets (especially narrow streets),...
- inside forest
- cozy places (inside) - coffee house/room, tearoom,...
- scary, skulls, skeleton, cemetery
► You can write to me something from these points:
- what do you think about present situation around the world, how do you feel, what are your thoughs...
- what makes you HAPPY and SAD in life
- what is your PASSION in life
- what is your favourite NUMBER and why
- what is your LIFE DREAM
- what was your last dream (at night)
- some interesting fact about anything you know or you read about
- you can also recommended me a book
► You can answer one of these questions:
- What is the worst/scariest thing that has woken you up?
- What's the craziest thing you've seen through someone else's windows?
- What in this world keeps you sane?
- If you could have one thing for free for the rest of your life. What would it be?
- What is the craziest thing you have seen a friend do?
- What's the most hurtful thing someone has said about you, or to you?
- What is something nice going on in your life right now?
Please write in CAPITAL LETTERS (easier to read for me) and write the DATE on the postcard.
Please DONT send me ad/trash postcards; holiday postcards, cartoon, religious, history, multiview,...
Happy postcrossing! :)