My name is Liisa. I read postcrossing from newspaper and that sound very interesting. I´m 48 years old and I work in a restaurant. I have husband and 3 children between 17 and 22. To our family belongs also a two dog (miniatyr schnautser, black and silver). My hobbies are gardening, especially Clematis, felt crafts, ceramic, out door activeties and dog training.
My favourite cards are:
- beautiful views and landscapes
- gardens, fields, windmills, mountains, hills, moors, heaths, swamps, beach, coast, summer cottages, water falls and so one
- black and white
- culture, festivals
- flowers, gardens, flower fields
- butterflyes, dragonflyes
- Anne Geddes baby and children cards
- windows and doors
- spring, summer, fall, winter cards
- summer cottages (all kind)
- please, NO MULTIVIEWS
Don´t worry, this was only proposition. All kind of cards are wellcome!
Suomesta olisi kiva saada Martta Wendelinin, Rudolf Koivun tai Raija Nokkalan kortteja, mutta kaikenlaiset kortit otan mielihyvin vastaan.
If you like, you can tell something about your daily life, family or hobby, the story of the picture on the card or something from your culture.
It´s nice to have postcard for someone! Happy postcrossing!