Terve, everybody! I'm 44 y.o. and living in Helsinki, the capital of Finland.
My hobbies are making crafts, reading books and taking photos. I make tactile books for children who are visually impaired. I'm interested in Finno-Ugric languages and all kind of rare languages. Did you know there are 6000-9000 languages spoken in the world?
I like all kind of postcards but there are some special themes I'm interested in:
* World religions
* Indigenous/native people
* Wildlife of your area (I love trees, wild flowers and wild animals)
* Folklore, ethnology, archaeology, history
* Orthodox Christian churches and icons or cards showing Orthodox clergy, monks or nuns (My collection of Orthodox postcards includes more than 550 cards!)
* Any church, temple, synagogue, mosque or holy place
* Something that represents your country or culture
* Something you really love
But as I said, I appreciate every card I receive, especially if you have written something nice on the backside. I'm curious to know something about you - your life, hobbies and/or job, values and interests.
Swedish: Du kan skriva även på svenska!
Estonian: Palun kirjuta mulle eesti keeles!