Hi! I am Lieve, 37 years old, happily married, and mother of two boys aged 8 and 10.
My main interests are religion/spirituality (any religion, really!), art, art history, architecture, culture, history, cooking, literature and I love to receive and send mail.
My favourite postcard subjects are:
* City views - yes, I know most people find this boring, and I know a lot of
postcrossers cannot imagine I want to receive the boring, generic card of
their local town square or something, but believe me, I really do! ;-)
* Famous people
* Religion/spirituality (any religion), especially art and churches/temples and other places of worship
* Artistic nudes
* Absurd, kitsch and odd postcards
* Art (paintings, statues etc)
* Interesting architecture
* Wildlife (small and big ones!), my favourite is the bison, but I like all
non domesticated animals.
* Historical subjects
* Anything related to socialism, communism, revolution, social justice, feminism, lgbtq+
* Many more things!
Random things I like are the colours orange and magenta, rain, the seaside, the moon, New Wave and other eighties music, punk, cooking and baking, tea, psychology, being alone (silence! :-) ) and doing laundry (yes, really).
Of course I will be grateful for every card I receive! My only request is to send your card stamped and without envelope, and I prefer to receive touristic cards from places you live in or are currently visiting since it's more fun when the stamps match the card (e.g. If you are Italian it's fine to send a card from Paris if you are sending it from France). Thank you!
If you don't know what to write on the card, I will always like to read what you had for lunch or dinner that day, or what your favourite book of all times is. Happy Postcrossing!
P.s. the cards in my favourites are both cards I have received and cards I have not received yet. I do not expect to receive any of them specifically- it is only an indication of styles I like.