Hi! My name is Lida. I live on the Far East of Russia - city of Khabarovsk. My city is depicted on a 5000 ruble note, this is the largest denomination in Russia.
I love my family, we like to spend time together. We walk a lot, ride bicycles and often relax and fish on the banks of the Amur River. I have a wonderful girl (9 years), a little mischievous boy (4 years) and a beloved husband. We have another member of the family - this is the Burmese cat Chantal', she is still very young.
I like to travel, I prefer hot countries, Russian winter is very cold.
- images of beautiful places in Your country, village, city, especially airview of big cities.
- Sea and Ocean, beaches, underwater World
- circus, festival, carousel, ferris wheel
- Faberge, Crown Jewels and other beautiful jewelry
- horses, giraffes, tigers and other large animals.
- Venice carnival and Brazilian Carnival
- exotic birds and butterflies
- funny and witty cards
Nice and original stamps are very much appreciated as well :) I like it when you decorate your card! And please do not use machine labels, I love real stamps! Do not let the machines take over the world, use a stamp or two (or three...)
What I prefer NOT receiving:
- Ad cards
- Home-made cards
- Art/painted cards
- Double folded cards (even if it's christmas or my birthday)
Have a nice day!