****************** 10 amazing years of Postcrossing ********************
<<< Thank you Paulo for adding Ugandan Salutation 'Jebale Ko' on
Postcorssing.com on my humble request :) >>>
Jebale Ko ! (Luganda)
Namaste ! (Marathi/ Hindi)
Hello ! (English)
About Me -
* I am Mandar, an expat from India, currently living in Uganda, a beautiful country in Eastern Africa. Leopold is my Postcrossing Alter Ego!
Last year I became a father of Triplets - one daughter and 2 sons :)
*I like to travel, meeting new people, Watching movies, singing, PC game (most fave is Age of Empire) and of course Postcrossing!
*I feel, we come in this world and leave someday! But before leaving, we should leave some good memories with someone, who can remember us later, hence I like Postcrossing! It is wonderful to know that someone has thought about you for a few minutes while choosing and writing a postcard for you!
* Send just any picture postcard which you like because for me its YOU who is important. Please please write the date!
* In case if i don't have a postcard which you wish, I will select it randomly from my big bunch of postcards, something like Lottery, it's fun :)
* Please write Just one word which describes your life. (for me its 'SURVIVAL' )
* More important than the card itself, the idea that a postcard captures a moment in time in someone's life fascinates me. Reading old used postcards from decades ago about someone's trip or something they did, is something I really enjoy and I like the idea that decades from now, someone would be reading my postcards sent and received!
* About my Profile Name - I took my profile name from the famous Bar & Restaurant 'Cafe Leopold', Mumbai! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_Cafe). I always feel happy to visit this place, I have the same state of mind while writing a Postcard too !!!
* About my current Profile picture - it shows my very second official postcard i received, NL-746996 in 2011 from Marion!
Looking forward to your Beautiful Postcard!
Happy Postcrossing !!! :)
1. I am looking for Email Pals / WhatsApp pals
2. As I have received postcards from almost all the countries, I would love to swap postcards against Fridge Magnet or Used Postcards
3. If you are planning to send me cards directly, kindly write your Postcrossing id, it will be easier for me to message you later.
4. Please don't hesitate to message me in case if you don't receive a postcard from me in a swap!
* Mr. John F Murrisky - I received your cute little package and I have sent a postcard, please message me once you receive it :)
Email id - email@example.com
Post-Box No - 40148,
Nakawa post office,
“This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often.” - Holstee Manifesto