****************** 8 amazing years of Postcrossing ********************
<<< Thank you Paulo for adding Ugandan Salutation 'Jebale Ko' on
Postcorssing.com on my humble request :) >>>
Jebale Ko ! (Luganda)
Namaste ! (Marathi/ Hindi)
Hello ! (English)
About Me -
* I am Mandar, an expat from India, currently living in Uganda, a beautiful country in Eastern Africa. Leopold is my Postcrossing Alter Ego!
Last year I became a father of Triplets - one daughter and 2 sons :)
*I like to travel, meeting new people, dancing, singing, PC game (most fave is Age of Empire) and of course Postcrossing!
*I feel, we come in this world and leave someday! But before leaving, we should leave some good memories with someone, who can remember us later, hence I like Postcrossing! It is wonderful to know that someone has thought about you for a few minutes while choosing and writing a postcard for you!
* Send just any picture postcard which you like because for me its YOU who is important. Please please write the date!
* Please write Just one word which describes your life. (for me its 'SURVIVAL' )
* More important than the card itself, the idea that a postcard captures a moment in time in someone's life fascinates me. Reading old used postcards from decades ago about someone's trip or something they did, is something I really enjoy and I like the idea that decades from now, someone would be reading my postcards sent and received!
* About my Profile Name - I took my profile name from the famous Bar & Restaurant 'Cafe Leopold', Mumbai! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_Cafe). I always feel happy to visit this place, I have the same state of mind while writing a Postcard too !!!
* About my current Profile picture - It's my beautiful post box :)
Looking forward to your Beautiful Postcard!
Happy Postcrossing !!! :)
1. I am looking for Penpals
2. As I have received postcards from almost all the countries, I would love to swap postcards against Fridge Magnet or Used Postcards
Email id - email@example.com
Post Box No - 40148,
Nakawa post office,