All kind and sunny day !!!
My name is Elena, I live in St. Petersburg, I love writing and receiving letters and postcards.
I have a son Egor, he works as a cook in a restaurant, and two cats - Archibald, a Russian blue, he is 8 years old, and Theodor, from a shelter, he is 3 years old.
I have a lot of hobbies: I collect volumetric stickers, pens and mugs all over the world, tea bags, coins and banknotes.
I will be glad to receive cards:
-My love for all time is Moomins, each of them!
* If you have the opportunity to send a maxicard, it will be a real gift for me. )))
- owls / owls
-postcards of unusual shape (square, round, oval, along the contour of the country and others
-Women in Science
- rain and umbrellas
- unusual shape and unusual material - wood, cork, metal, embroidered postcard - are welcome!
-Cards for Halloween and Christmas - any time of the year - I love!
- I like old ladies Inge Lok and I will be happy to collect them all before I can fully identify with one of them! :)
-I still don't have 3,7,8,10,12,13,18,20,25,27,30,34,35,36,36,38,39,40,44,46,49,50,53,55,56,57,58,59,60,62,64,65,67,69.
- Lali Cards (https://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2015/06/17/stationery-makers-lali-cards)
- Postcrossers of Australia really want to collect the alphabet in the form of maximum cards, I will be infinitely happy with a direct exchange!
My dear and beloved postcrossers!
Each of your countries has wonderful and even great postcards!
There are many of these postcards in my favorites that I would like to have in my collection.
It would be great if I could get at least some of the postcards that I love so much!
Please, if possible, do not use promotional cards and homemade photo cards.
A card of my favorites - these are all cards that I have not received yet, but would love to receive!
I love you all and wish you peace and good luck!
P.S. If you sent me a postcard, and if I haven't registered within 60 days, write to me and I will register your card. I know that if postcards go missing in the mail, it’s not your fault.