1) MS MARJORIE PHAN from Alhambra (California)! You have not written ID-number on a card...! I'm waiting your mail)
2) JAANA FROM FINLAND! You forgot to write the ID number!!!
You sent me a postcard with the northern lights in the envelope with 3 cards for phone calls -very nice! :)
Hi everyone from Russia (St.Petersburg)! My name is Elena and I live in the most beautiful city of the world))))
I take a great interest postcrossing, an embroidery, reading, especially magazine GEO, travel, don't represent a life without music, like to eat a chocolate "Tupla" and wafers "Suffeli" and "Winner",I like when strangers smile to me and I like to kiss on last number at a cinema :)
I shall be glad to receive cards:
- with romantic landscapes (the sea, the sun, palm trees, islands)
- with view of cities/country
- old (retro) cards
- airplanes, airports
- famous people (Mylene Farmer, Marilyn Monroe, George Clooney)
- Thomas Kinkade's pictures
- maybe you have cards from Estonia?! I'll be glad to received them (couse I live here in the childhood)
- cards by Sony Khegay
And of course I shall be glad to receive any other cards!!!)
Maybe you will find something from My Favourites list ))
P.s.: to happiness there will be no limit if you will send together with a card (in an envelope) the theater ticket, cinema or a museum, or banknote of your country)) Everything that will count unusual and reminding your city or country! It's so interesting!
In September you can send me a birthday card ;)
Thank's to all!!!
Good luck and have a nice day!
DONT'T FORGET TO WRITE ID-NUMBER ON THE CARD!