My name is Olya. I am 25 years old and I live with my husband and little daughter in Minsk / Belarus. I would like to exchange postcards with people from all over the world.
I would love to receive a handwritten postcard on which you tell me something (preferably a lot) about yourself. Furthermore I would be thrilled if you tell me what you've been reading lately. Do you have any recommendations?
I would love to receive a card that has anything to do with:
- If you are FROM FINLAND, could you please send me Inge Löök's old ladies? You will make my day!!!!!
- All kinds of Art.
- Costumes and fashion history (especially 15th to 19th c.)
- The Victorian era or something related to Jane Austen
- Baroque and Rococo interior design and furniture
- romantic cards
- animals (especially cats)
- Architecture (castles)
- Margaretta Mitchell "Gone with the wind" (Scarlett and Ret)
- Marilyn Monroe
If you don't know what to send me, you can take a look at my favorites for some inspiration. There I assembled a lot of wonderful cards from other postcrossing accounts.
I don't like to receive:
- Standard city view and multi-view tourist cards.
- free cards
And I love beautiful stamps on it not in the envelope.
I'd really appreciate if you check the cards I already have, thank you very much :)
BEST WISHES. HAPPY POSTCROSSING.