Hello! I live in Kinki region, the western part of Japan.
Although I have never been to any foreign country, my postcards will travel all over the world ;)
You don't need to worry about what kind of postcard I like.
Any card would be fine, anything you have chosen for me with your heart. Your postcard and stamps always make me happy!
I'd be glad if you could write any of the followings on your postcard:
- Something in your own native language
- The origin and meaning of your name
- About your favorite musicians and some of their works (especially musicians from your country)
- About your favorite food (especially traditional food from your country)
- About traditional culture or folklore in your country
Some self introduction:
(This is not my wish list. But if you need any suggestion, this introduction may help you.)
I was born and brought up in a small town, with both the ocean and mountains close by. My hobbies are astronomical observation, playing Go (an ancient board game), cooking, knitting, and listening music from all over the world. I'm interested in science, engineering, literature, folkloristics, natural history, surrealism and contemporary art.
If your postcard that you sent me is going to expire, please contact me.
May your postcrossing days be filled with smile and happiness!